Joshua Aragon is a best-selling author, inspirational speaker, human potential trainer, executive coach, technology strategist, and law enforcement professional. He was one of only 100 people from around the globe who was personally selected to be trained and mentored by Jack Canfield (Chicken Soup for the Soul & The Secret) to teach and lead workshops based on The Success Principles© through his inaugural Train the Trainer program. He is also a trained facilitator and leads workshops designed to help people find and live their ultimate life.
Joshua’s years as a successful entrepreneur and corporate leader taught him a great deal about what success is – and what it is not. Although he experienced great success through his career, he also saw that money and status alone are not enough to build a successful life. Now, as a teacher, guide, and mentor for those walking down the same road he has already walked, he is dedicated to helping others achieve success in their ‘whole’ lives. Placing immense value on relationships and serving others, he insists that the most important key to successful living lies in knowing your greatest strengths and deploying them in the service of something larger than us.
- Success that Matters
- Finding Meaning and Purpose in Your Life
- How Big Is Your Tent? Discovering the Answers to More, Bigger, and Better… (from the Overcomers, Inc book)
- The Purposeful Entrepreneur – Creating Businesses that Provide Meaning, Fulfillment, Joy, and Hope to You and the World.
- Unleashing the Power of Goal-Setting
- Creating a Culture of Agility
- The Success that Matters Workshop – based off of The Success Principles by Jack Canfield
- Leading with Purpose
- Facilitating Collaboration – Facilitator, Trainer, and Speaker Training
Available Speaking Formats:
- 60-90 Minute Keynote
- 2-3 Hour Lecture
- Half-Day and Full-Day Workshops
- Breakout Sessions and Seminars
Joshua is dedicated to getting his message to those who need to hear it. Whatever your needs in corporate, educational or group settings may be, we will work to make him available for your event.
Contact us for more information or to check availability for your event.
Contact us for more information on fees, availability, and room requirements.
Fees are all inclusive for events in the Continental US.
Travel overseas: Call for Info