We offer several alternatives to our custom tailored 1-1 coaching programs:
- Group Coaching
- Public Workshops
- Online e-Courses
- Certification Training Classes
To Learn more please check out our event schedule below:
Upcoming Group Coaching Programs
The Success Journey
– A year long journey of powerful success filled experiences, actionable plans, dream fulfillment and fun!
Group Coaching Benefits:
- Limited Group Size
- Private Group Portal
- Monthly Live Video Group Coaching Sessions
- 4 Private 1 hour sessions with Coach Joshua
- Cost dispersed across multiple members
- Networking with like-minded individuals
- Multiple start dates throughout the year
- Year long coaching program
- Free gifts valued at $150.00 or more
- January 2017
- April 2017
- July 2017
- October 2017
How to Apply:
Send us an email at email@example.com expressing interest in the program and we will forward you the application. Upon receipt of your application you will then be scheduled for a private interview with Joshua to determine if you are a good fit for the program.
Upcoming Public Workshops
Training from the BACK of the room – 2 Day Workshop
– Northern Colorado – Coming in late 2017, Spring 2018
Take your training skills to a more advanced level as you discover how the human brain reallylearns which is very different from traditional assumptions about learning. Explore the most current “cognitive neuroscience” about effective instruction – how the brain takes in, stores, retrieves and uses knowledge. Discover six powerful learning principles based on the best of brain science, then apply these principles every time you train, teach, or coach others.
These Accelerated Learning principles go hand-in-hand with team-based Agile and Scrum processes and principles. If you are an Agile coach or Scrum trainer, you will be especially pleased to discover how to combine Agile/Scrum concepts with collaborative learner-engagement.
During this dynamic, two-day training program, you will also practice using the 4Cs instructional design “map” with the content you teach, regardless of the complexity of the topic, size of the class, or level of learners. The 4Cs is a brain-based, four-step, Accelerated Learning instructional design model now used by hundreds of Agile coaches and Scrum trainers around the world.
Leave this train-the-trainer event with a trainer’s tool bag of practical, brain-based instructional strategies you can put to use immediately in your own training programs. You’ll also leave with a 55 – page workbook filled with new resources and brain science information, as well as copies of Sharon Bowman’;s best-selling books: “Training from the BACK of the Room” and “Using Brain Science to Make Training Stick”.
Success that Matters – 1 Day Workshop
– Creating a successful life that truly means something by uncovering the key principles of success. (Based off of the work of Jack Canfield’s book: The Success Principles)
- Clarify your personal values and drivers in life
- Take Responsibility for your life and the direction you’re headed
- Create goals that really matter to you
- Create your own personal roadmap to success
- Take action on your biggest goal before you leave the room
- Learn methods to overcome fear, roadblocks and temporary setbacks
- Small intimate environment
- Every participant receives a free gift valued at over $50.00
- Plus more…
2016 – All dates filled
2017 – (more dates and locations are being added – please email to inquire about dates for your city)
- January 2017 – Loveland, Colorado
- April 2017 – San Diego, California
- June 2017 – Nashville, Tennessee
- July 2017 – Houston, Texas
- August 2017 – Location TBD
- October 2017 – Boulder, Colorado
- $279.00 – $349.00
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for tickets and more information about our upcoming events.